ACHARIYA BALA SIKSHA MANDIR -THENGAITHITTU
The students who seek admission into ABSM should get an application from the school office.
Mode Of Selection
The students should take an entrance test that tests their understanding. If they clear the test admission is given after a personal interview and payment of fees.
Fee Payment Details
All fees should be paid in officially mentioned bank, Puducherry, Tuition fee to be paid on or before 10th of every month.
TERM – 1 : May 5th – 10th
TERM – 2 : October 3rd – 10th
TERM – 3 : January 2nd – 10th
Criteria for Admission
- Minimum age for LKG admission –children should have completed 3 years before 30th June.
- Admission to classes UKG – Std X will be considered subject to availability of seats.
- Admission for Classes I to V from all schools recognized by CBSE/State Board, only on production of T.C duly issued by the competent authorities.
- For classes 4 – 9, Admission is based on First – cum-First Served basis and on the basis of the performance in the written tests/interaction. Language, Numerical and Scientific ability is tested at the tests/interaction.
- In general preference will be given to students of CBSE schools.
- Application for admission should be accompanied by birth certificate, resident address proof.
- Application form can be procured on payment of Rs.300/-
- Students will be interviewed by Principal/Vice Principal after meeting the RLM.
- Previous school record (T.C, Conduct Certificate and Ration Card) should be produced at the time of admission.
Admission regulation for +2 Courses
- Students should have passed AISSE Exam of CBSE under the new “Plus 2” scheme in the SSLC or ICSE for admission of “Plus 2”
- Preference will be given for students of Achariya depending on grade and marks obtained.
- Students are accepted for entry at any time throughout the school year in case of transfer for Std I – IX.
|Language I||English||For all Classes from LKG to std XI|
|Language II||Hindi/Tamil/Sanskrit||Standard I to V|
|Language II||Hindi/Tamil/Sanskrit/French||Standard VI to VIII|